On Tuesday I spent the whole day reorganising my craft shelves – I’m not quite sure why as they don’t look THAT much different, but I did get rid of some bits and pieces.
Here they are “before” – various bits stuffed in various boxes, baskets etc. The boxes weren’t always easy to get at, as I had to move things that were on top of them before I could open the box. The paper organiser shelves had a lot of admin papers in and you don’t want to look behind the curtain.
Honestly, you don’t.
STEP AWAY FROM THE CURTAIN.
And here it is After…
I’m well aware it doesn’t look much different, but trust me, it is. I now have papers in the paper shelves (turned on its side), and the boxes are more accessible. I’ve also put different things in the boxes, swopped what was in the orange drawers ( my stick-ons, embellishments and so on which are now in another set of drawers with WIP and calligraphy pens) and hidden stuff in the green boxes on the top shelf. These still need sorting, as do some of the contents of the boxes on the shelves. But I think it is all more accessible than it was.
But you still don’t need to look behind the curtain….